- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Cloud: A Distributed Network of Learning Opportunities
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - June 8, 2012
Leveraging emerging web technologies for online learning means changing our assumptions about the delivery of content. There are no longer learners and instructors, but content contributors and content consumers all feeding into and off of a distributed network of resources.
Participants in this session will explore how the cloud provides the space and the services to redesign the deployment of learning. You’ll learn that to let this redesign happen, you must give up control, flatten the learning paradigm, and focus on strengthening the network.
In this session, you will learn:
- The definition of a distributed network
- A new way of thinking about players in a learning ecosystem
- How the cloud facilitates the deployment of new learning models
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)