- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
What is Really Important to Your Learning Project?
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - July 27, 2012
Over the two days of this Online Forum, we have learned from several experts about effectively and successfully managing learning projects. But once we return our focus to our own projects, it can be difficult to remember details and leverage what we have learned. When we run into a wall with one of our own projects, where do we start, what do we do, where do we look for answers?
Participants in this closing session will explore what is really important to every project. You’ll learn how to find the center of a project to help maintain your focus, and you’ll gain ideas on how to prioritize project tasks so you feel (and are!) in control of the process.
In this session, you will learn:
- What is really important when managing a project
- How to give yourself a 30,000-foot view to gain the necessary perspective on a project
- How to define tasks so you can better manage the process
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA