- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A Non-graphic Designer's Guide to Good-looking Learning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - August 24, 2012
Design and Development Manager
Do you struggle with making technical concepts or software training visually appealing? Are your courses filled with bullet points or wordy text? You don't need an advanced certification in graphic design to make good-looking eLearning or presentations. If you don’t have strong design skills, this session will teach you how to create good-looking visuals to support learning.
Participants in this session will discover easy-to-learn tools and techniques for creating visually engaging training. You’ll learn simple graphic design techniques, how to make graphic design software work for you, and where to go online to get ideas or stock images.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why it's important that your course is good looking
- Simple graphic design techniques anybody can use
- How to make graphic-design software work for you
- Where to go online when you need ideas or stock images
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist, Learning & Development, CS
Los Gatos, CA
- Instructional Designer / E-learning Developer
San Diego, CA
- Sales Engineer
Boston, MA pref; possible remote
- Instructional Designer (remote)
- Learning Designer