- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Developing Curriculum Solutions Using SharePoint
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - September 13, 2012
Learning and Development Consultant, V.P.
Many organizations already use SharePoint for sharing and accessing documents. But did you know that you can also use SharePoint as an online, collaborative curriculum solution to deliver training content to learners across a large geographical area or across a large company while at the same time providing performance support and controlling access to the content?
Participants in this session will explore a new, innovative way to use SharePoint for learning. Because SharePoint is relatively easy to use, you can implement a solution without any programming resources. This makes SharePoint a quick, easy, and cost-effective way for you to deliver and present training content, with built-in support features such as the ability for learners to ask for help and access additional resources such as such as discussion boards and question-and-answer lists.
In this session, you will learn:
- What a SharePoint curriculum is and how learners can access one
- How to create a SharePoint curriculum
- How to use a SharePoint curriculum for performance support
- How to control access to the content
- Best practices for incorporating other SharePoint features for support purposes
- How completed SharePoint curriculums have incorporated additional functionality such as video tips, simulations, and demos
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library