- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Once upon a Time… Getting Started with Articulate Storyline
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - September 14, 2012
Chief Learning Officer
Every story you’ve ever read was constructed with some basic building blocks. The same can be said of stories built with Articulate’s new eLearning authoring tool, Storyline.
Participants in this session will explore the basic building blocks of Storyline stories. You’ll gain a solid foundation of Storyline’s functions, and experience Storyline’s power and simplicity. After this session, you should be ready to start your own Storyline story.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to navigate through Storyline’s user interface (Stories-Scenes-Slides)
- How to use Storyline’s states, layers, and triggers
- How to build custom rollover and drag-and-drop exercises
- How to use Storyline to create a step-by-step screen recording and tutorial
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA