- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
eLearning Trends and Technologies for Today and the Future
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - October 11, 2012
Product Management Director
Technology is changing in our everyday lives, but how do these new technologies and ways of interacting with people and our environment affect how we design learning experiences? How can we keep pace with technological trends and advances as we develop organizational strategy? How can we keep our design and development skills up to date with the latest learning trends, and with the newest technologies for learning?
Participants in this session will examine several organizational learning trends and the technologies that are paving the way. You’ll see some of the latest technologies, framed in the context of the learning trends these technologies support. And you’ll get a sneak peek into the not-too-distant future of technology-enabled learning experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- What trends in learning are emerging based on new technologies
- What new technologies are on the horizon that will affect organizational learning strategy
- What technologies are falling off the “hype cycle” — will they make a comeback?
- How your organization can prepare today for the trends and technologies of the future
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer and Teaching Consultant
Boston, MA 02129
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO