- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Mobile Technology to Support ILT-based Experiences
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - October 12, 2012
Mobile technology is becoming or has become pervasive in our organizations. And while some attention has been paid to leveraging technology for just-in-time, on-the-job support applications, only select organizations are setting the trend of fully leveraging the power of mobile technology to aid and enhance live, face-to-face learning experiences.
Participants in this session examine how mobile technology is being and can be used to enhance the instructor-led training (ILT) learning experience by enabling instructor/student interaction before, during, and after one or more classroom sessions. You’ll explore how to leverage and expand the use mobile technology for ILT to improve the learner experience, justify technology purchases, and reduce or eliminate ILT-related print and shipping costs.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why using mobile technology to support ILT is becoming a trend
- How to use mobile technology to enhance the ILT experience — before, during, and after
- How to use mobile technology as ILT support to justify technology expenditures
- How to use mobile technology to reduce or eliminate ILT-materials costs
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager