- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
eLearning & Education
by Chetu Inc.
The Chetu solution creates a perfect blend of business experience within the eLearning domain and our technical skills with various tools that is at our core. As a result, our team develops solutions that are in line with your goals. Because we perform 'work for hire services', if you do choose to hire us, you will own the source code and Intellectual Property of the work we do for you under our Agreement. Our eLearning services are targeted across multiple segments and in multiple roles.
Learning Management System Development and Customizations: Chetu has developed LMS' from scratch and also created variations of Open Source pre-existing LMS platforms like Moodle. These LMS have:
- Various modules to include content delivery, monitoring student's participation, assessment & transcripts.
- Modules related to planning, implementing, and assessing learning processes related to online and offline training administration and performance management.
- Adherence to the latest standards including SCORM and AICC
- Integrated with interactive modules including threaded discussions, video conferencing, screen sharing and others.
- Offline and online modes to increase the ease of use for LMS platforms.
- Responsive design using technologies like HTML5, so the interfaces and content automatically adapt to the device it is being delivered on (e.g. Tablet, iPad, PDA, computer etc.).
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK