- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
SCORM Cloud takes care of all your eLearning needs, from testing standards-based content to delivering courses to reporting on results. With SCORM Cloud, you can manage your learning in one place or integrate SCORM Cloud functionality into your application via our API. Each SCORM Cloud account includes an LRS, in-depth reporting and delightful support.
- Deliver courses directly to learners with SCORM Cloud’s Public and Private Invitations. Public Invitations help you generate a public link that you can post anywhere. Private Invitations let you control access to training by sending your course directly to learners via email.
- Share access to your courses with third-party LMSs using SCORM Cloud Dispatch. Use Dispatch to host your content, ensure your course can play in any LMS and seamlessly update the new version of a course in multiple LMSs. You can disable course access when a license expires and also consolidate data about content usage across learning platforms.
- Test how your SCORM, xAPI, cmi5 and AICC content will play in an LMS. Just upload your course, preview your content in the sandbox and use the debug logs to troubleshoot any issues.
- Report on learners’ course results and track course completions, question-level details and more. All reports drill down to the course-level or learner-level, and can be easily exported.
- Capture xAPI statements in Cloud’s LRS. Use SCORM Cloud’s Learning Record Store to set up multiple activity providers, forward statements to other LRSs and query xAPI statements. Whether your learners experience xAPI activities assigned to them online or initiate learning on their own, SCORM Cloud can capture their experiences.
Back to Library