- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Rustici Engine integrates directly into your application to manage import and launch of SCORM, xAPI, cmi5 and AICC content. Inspire trust in your application by associating your platform with the gold standard. Rustici Engine powers hundreds of LMSs, learning systems, learning experience platforms and next-gen learning platforms, more than any software on the market.
- Save development time today and always. We’ll save you the initial 5+ years of a developer’s time estimated to support all of the eLearning standards. We’ll also ensure your system is future-proof, putting in the hours required for ongoing maintenance and support post-development. We consistently update Engine and we actively contribute to the evolution of the standards so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Support every crazy and historic SCORM interpretation. Engine makes sure you support every version of SCORM, from 1.2 to 2004 4th edition. But since not everyone follows the letter of the spec, we’ve also made sure Engine is tolerant of crazy interpretations of SCORM, xAPI and AICC content.
We play a big role in rolling out new and necessary standards in the industry, like cmi5, and ensuring users have access to standards that make their lives easier, like PENS. We take care of all the standards. That’s our focus.
- We listen to our customers and use this feedback to create amazing new features. For instance, Rustici Engine features a fully responsive, mobile-friendly player, support for 25+ languages, remote content hosting, offline SCORM player extension availability and accessibility features required for those pursuing 508 compliance.
- Enjoy working with our delightful support team. We’ve been working with the standards since 2002 and we believe deeply in providing amazing support. When you call us, you’ll talk to a Donnelly brother (no really) in Nashville, TN. If you don’t feel like giving us a call, we’ve built Rustici Engine to help you troubleshoot on your own. Engine’s debug tool helps you understand exactly what’s happening with a course.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)
- Sr. Instructional Designer (eLearning Specialist)
King of Prussia, PA