Important Due Dates
By May 15
Email your photo
If you haven’t submitted a photo to the Guild, please do so.
- Email your photo to Juli Balding.
- Photos must be in color, formatted to be a minimum of 300 dpi, 4”X6” and in TIFF, JPEG, or PNG formats.
- Name the file “Lastname_Firstname.jpg” for example “Kelly_David.jpg”.
- It will be formatted and used on the event website and in other event materials.
By May 15
Review session description and speaker bio
- Your session description and speaker bio will be online at the event website.
- Review and verify session description and speaker bio.
- Send any minor edits to Juli Balding.
- Copy and paste edited information from the website to a Word doc.
- Use the MS Word “track changes” option when editing, or indicate your edits with bold red text.
Edits may be modified to meet Guild Standard Practices.
By May 17
Confirm your Audio/Visual needs
- If you have special needs for your session, it is your responsibility to contact Juli Balding by this date. You will receive an email about 2 weeks prior to the date which will give you the opportunity to submit this information.
- Session rooms will have the following:
- Theater style seating with a head table to present from.
- One(1) HD LCD projector with HDMI input
- One(1) Projection screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Wireless Internet connectivity
- Speakers for your laptop
- One (1) flipchart
- NOTE: Microphones are ONLY available in large rooms.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR ALL PRESENTERS: The A/V company provides HDMI connection projectors. If your device has a VGA output connection please advise us. For slide decks: Projectors will be able to accommodate slides in both 16:9 format. The resolution of screens will be 1920x1080. Any requests for specialized adapters must be done in advance of the conference.
By May 31
Morning Buzz topics due
- Morning Buzz run Wednesday – Friday, 7:30a – 8:15a
- Suggested topics should be discussion based.
- You would act as the facilitator to keep the conversation moving.
- These are discussion groups, not formal presentations. As such no audio/visual will be provided in the rooms, and a presentation/materials should not be created.
- Additional information will be sent out two weeks prior to the deadline.
By June 7
Co-presenters MUST REGISTER AND PAY for the event
- Please register and pay by this date.
- Follow the instructions listed on the Speaker Registration Information page.
- Payment for co-presenters must be received by June 7, 2017, in order to receive the discounted co-presenter speaker rate.
- If you have any questions about registering, contact Juli Balding at +1.707.566.8990, Ext. 305.
By July 3
Deadline for special room rate at event hotel
- Please make your hotel reservations by this date.
- You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations.
- We recommend you make your hotel reservations as soon as possible, because our hotel room block consistently sell out.
- Click here for hotel reservation information.
By July 5
Session materials due
- All materials MUST be received in electronic format.
- Send via email attachment to Juli Balding.
- Do NOT send a PDF of your session materials!
- Send the original files and we will convert them to PDF and insert the event cover page or title slide.
- Please submit only finalized files. If you are not able to meet the deadline please contact Juli Balding by or before this date.
- For information about session materials click here.
- Materials for sessions will only be posted on the Event Resource page. PDF files only will also be made available through the mobile app.