How to Register as a Speaker
Only or Primary Speaker Registration
- If you were the first or only person in your submission, you are considered the Primary Speaker for your session(s). You will be automatically registered for the 2017 Realities360 Conference and your conference fee is waived.
- If you were the 2nd person listed in your submission, you are consisdered the Co-presenter for your session. You are required to pay a discounted registration fee for the conference. Follow the steps below to register for the event.
- Please read all instructions prior to clicking through to the registration page.
- If you are a Guild member or have an eLearning Guild Pro, Plus, or Premium package, be sure you are logged in using your username and password. (If you are not a Guild member and wish to become one, click here.)
- On the 2017 Realities360 Conference Website menu, mouse over the Registration button and click on Online Registration.
- Click the box for conference registration at the top of the page. (Note that the reduced speaker registration fee will be applied by the Guild Registration staff—the conference fee that appears on the screen is not what you will be charged. You will be charged the fee listed in the chart below. No other discounts apply.)
- Payment Methods
- Select an option from the Payment Method menu.
- Type “SPKR50” in the Reference Code box.
- You will be charged the discounted co-presenter fee listed below. No other discounts apply. (Note that the reduced speaker registration fee will be applied by the Guild registration staff—the conference fee that appears on the screen is not what you will be charged.)
- Click Submit.
- Other important information
- Please register and pay by June 7, 2017.
- Payment for co-presenters must be received by June 7, 2017, in order to receive the discounted co-presenter speaker rate.
If you have any questions about registering, please contact the Program team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Fees for Speakers
Fee for Primary or Only Presenters
Fee for Co-presenters
2017 Realities360 Conference
If you are NOT currently a Guild member…
Membership to The eLearning Guild is free. In addition, we offer three optional packages you can purchase to receive additional benefits, such as Guild research, online events, conference fee discounts, etc. It only takes a few minutes to join. To learn about the benefits available to members or to learn more about our additional package options, click here.
If you join the Guild, you will be placed in our database. This will help ensure that you receive all communications about the event.
After you join the Guild, you should then register for the event using the instructions above. Since all your contact information is now in the database, event registration is quick and easy. If you choose to join as a regular free member, and following the event wish to cancel your membership, just send us an email and we will terminate your account.