Speaker Information Home
Welcome to the Speaker Resource Page! This is your one-stop shop for all the information, dates, and guidelines you’ll need to get ready over the upcoming months for 2019 Realities360.
Here are some quick tips for getting started:
Realities360 is taking place June 25 – 27 in San Jose, California. Here are some of the most important dates leading up to the event.
- April 5: Email us your photo (if it’s not already on file), review your session bio and description
- April 17: Confirm your audio/visual needs
- May 1: Co-presenters must have registered and paid for the event
- May 27: Pre-conference workshop materials are due
- June 3: Concurrent and stage session materials are due
- June 7: Deadline for booking hotel group rate
For full details about speaker due dates, visit the Due Dates page
If you’re the primary speaker for a session, you’re automatically given a full-conference registration and don’t need to do anything more. Your first co-presenter is given a substantially discounted registration rate, and all further co-presenters must register at the full-conference rate. For more details, including information on registering for pre-conference activities, review the Speaker Registration page.
This site will answer the most common speaker questions, but if you need information you can’t find here, feel free to reach out to the program team by emailing programs@eLearningGuild.com.
We’re excited to have you as a speaker at Realities360 and are looking forward to seeing you in San Jose!