Guidelines for Press Credentials
Full-conference press credentials will be given to all those who qualify as members of the press community. The eLearning Guild reserves the right to screen all requests, including on-site registration, and, if necessary, to refuse registration for individuals who do not qualify. The eLearning Guild also reserves the right to grant limited media registrations to publications and/or organizations that may otherwise qualify for press credentials. As a member of the working press attending Realities360, you will have full access to:
- The expo
- All general sessions and keynote addresses
- All educational activities and sessions offered as part of the conference
Step 1: Registration Criteria
Review the press registration criteria below to determine whether or not you would qualify for press credentials. To qualify for press credentials, you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized media outlet; and,
- Hold an editorial title.
Step 2: Register
If you meet the registration criteria as outlined above, please register for your press credentials.
You are strongly encouraged to pre-register. To register online now, please complete and submit the form on the bottom of this page. After you register online, please fax or email your press documentation as outlined below to +1.707.566.8963 or service@eLearningGuild.com. Upon arrival at the event, proceed to the Realities360 registration desk at The Fairmont in San Jose.
Proceed to the Realities360 registration desk at The Fairmont. Be prepared to provide the press documentation outlined below upon registration.
Step 3: Provide Documentation
Documentation of your status as a member of the press is required for press credentials. Online registrants, please fax or email as outlined above. On-site registrants, please be prepared to show upon registration:
- Your media outlet’s masthead, stationary, or business card, with your name and title;
- A by-lined article written by you that has been published within the last 12 months;
- Freelance journalists, photographers, or videographers can present a press membership card; or,
- A letter listing you as a reviewer for a recognized publication on their stationary.
Note: You may also be required to show a photo ID to obtain your press credentials.
Any questions, please contact:
The eLearning Guild
+1.707.566.8990 or service@eLearningGuild.com