- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Keys to Storytelling in eLearning
White papers - June 19, 2017
Discover how to captivate your training audience with the new Keys to Storytelling in eLearning eBook from Trivantis®. When you download this eBook, you’ll unlock strategies from experts like Diane Elkins to help you successfully use storytelling in your eLearning. Plus, you’ll discover how to use the powerful technique of storytelling to engage learners and increase retention and completion scores.
What’s inside this new eBook?
- Tips on branching scenarios, eLearning characters, the story arc model, narrator guides, and more
- Insight from industry thought leaders, including Diane Elkins of Artisan E-Learning and Rick Zanotti of RELATE
- Examples from eLearning developers and instructional designers just like you—complete with screenshots from real eLearning courses they created
- How to use choice, consequence, emotion, and brain science in online training
- How to create memorable training using stories
- How to set the appropriate and strategic tone for the topic
- A printable storytelling checklist
The Keys to Storytelling in eLearning eBook will inspire you to incorporate storytelling in your eLearning in a fresh and effective way.
Back to Library