- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Five Keys for Flawless Virtual Training Implementation
Webinars - February 6, 2014
NetSpeed Learning Solutions
Designing a training program, training your trainers, and planning the schedule are hard enough. Wouldn't it be great if, once the program launched, it would magically unfold in perfect order, the participants were fully engaged, and your metrics for success were resoundingly achieved? Unfortunately, the best-intended training programs often fizzle after launch. It takes more than a fire-and-forget approach to ensure that your program's guidance system stays on track.
How can you ensure that your training program ends up truly meeting your organization's strategic objectives? That the program measurably shifts the culture in positive ways? That the learning sticks?
Join Cynthia Clay in this one-hour webinar to learn how to implement a flawless training program from soup to nuts, and get the results you demand.
By the end of this one-hour webinar, you will be able to:
- Define the business impact or results you want to achieve
- Fully engage your learners before, during, and after the session to support learning transfer
- Reinforce learning and report the impact of the training program
- Build a training impact map to communicate results to senior management
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company