- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
POW! Design Tips for Virtual Facilitators
Webinars - June 2, 2015
NetSpeed Learning Solutions
What separates decent virtual facilitators from great virtual facilitators? The ability to design and facilitate virtual learning experiences that dazzle participants. If you want to lead virtual training sessions that participants clamor to attend, then join us to explore the design techniques used by the best virtual facilitators. You will learn to capitalize on the visual strengths of web conferencing, rethink interactive participation, increase collaboration, and captivate with a good story.
Join Cynthia Clay, author of Great Webinars: How to Create Interactive Learning that is Captivating, Informative, and Fun, as we explore the tools and techniques that will transform your web workshops into POWerful learning experiences.
In just one hour, you will:
- Learn how to design webinars with POW!
- Use all the interaction tools in your web platform to engage participants
- Deliver POWerful virtual learning that gets on-the-job results
Who Should Attend:
- Training managers and directors
- Human Resource managers and directors
- Virtual facilitators and virtual trainers
- Instructional designers
- Anyone responsible for delivering engaging web workshops
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
70,241Join The eLearning Guild