- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Pimp My Adobe Connect Virtual Classroom
Webinars - June 23, 2016
Kaleidoscope Training and Consulting
If you’re using Adobe Connect only as a glorified conference calling service, you are missing out on some of the coolest collaborative and customizable features available for live online sessions. Like all webinar software, Connect can handle the basics: application sharing and chat-style messaging. But this object-oriented platform blows away other webinar software in flexibility and clever setup, as well as providing outstanding communication resources behind the scenes.
Learners who interact with trainers and other participants and experience effective instructional techniques, like those you can create in Connect, report better webinar experiences. Join this session to see how you can leverage standard Connect features such as custom layouts and breakout rooms, as well as after-market tools that expand functionality way out of the box.
In this session, you will:
- Explore the use of multiple pods to create unique, personalized learning activities in whole-group and break-out activities
- Discover behind-the-scenes features every trainer and event producer needs to know
- Experiment with after-market pods and file types that can make your online sessions stand out
- Voice your thoughts in the session using Arkadin’s integrated audio
- Learn tips, tricks, and techniques you can use to pimp your next online session
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
70,120Join The eLearning Guild