- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Extend Your Reach: Technical Considerations for Taking Training Content Beyond Your LMS
White papers - January 8, 2018
by Rustici Software
As your network of channel partners, resellers and other third parties increases, managing product training doesn’t get any easier. However, establishing a plan for distributing training content is essential to ensuring your products are properly understood, marketed and sold.
This guide provides technical considerations to help you build a comprehensive strategy for distributing training content across a variety of systems.
- What to consider from a technical point of view before getting started
- How to create a content distribution strategy across the ecosystem
- Ways to streamline your training content management
- How to ensure each learner has access to the latest, most up-to-date content
- How to gain insight into course usage to inform strategic decisions
An extended enterprise approach will help you remove the friction of accessing training, ensure training accuracy and gain insights into your business. Download the guide today to learn how to take training content beyond your LMS.
Complete the form below and download this sponsored content today!
(eLearning Guild members, log in above to pre-populate the form with your member information.)
All fields are required
Back to Library
69,396Join The eLearning Guild