- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Challenges and Best Practices When Setting Up an LMS for a Global Enterprise
White papers - January 25, 2018
by Susan Jacobs with Varun Bihani and John Leh
Setting up a new learning management system for a global enterprise used to be a long, laborious process. Although the process today is far more streamlined, those tasked with deploying a new LMS must be aware of how to manage common obstacles in order to see success.
This paper, Challenges and Best Practices When Setting Up an LMS for a Global Enterprise, by Susan Jacobs with Varun Bihani and John Leh, discusses some of the challenges typically associated with setting up an LMS for a global enterprise. You will gain insight on:
- How to get buy-in from a variety of stakeholders
- How to promote a new learning solution internally
- The role IT should play in setting up a new LMS
- Some best practices for controlling costs, sourcing content, creating functional reports, and establishing multi-tenant learning
- And even more!
Download this complimentary paper and discover how you can overcome common LMS hurdles to successfully manage your projects and drive real business results!
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company