- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Say Hello to Advanced Actions and Variables in Adobe Captivate (2017 release)!
Webinars - April 19, 2018
Senior Learning Evangelist
Advanced actions and variables in Captivate allow you to customize your courses to provide personalized and best possible experiences to the learners. You can take your eLearning course creation skills to the next level with advanced actions, which will help you execute multiple actions at a time and build conditional logic. This will further help you in building custom slides and interactions for your eLearning courses.
Join Dr. Pooja Jaisingh, Senior Adobe Learning Evangelist, to learn about the building blocks for using advanced actions and variables in Adobe Captivate to create simple custom interactions, and see some complex example interactions.
During this session, you will learn how to:
- Create and use the user-generated variables
- Use the system variables to display information on the slides and build conditional logic
- Create standard and conditional actions
- Convert advanced actions to shared actions
- Execute advanced and shared actions
- Create simple custom interactions using advanced actions and variables
- View examples of complex eLearning interactions
Back to Library