- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Xyleme is the Learning Content Management System (LCMS) of choice for the visionaries who are looking for innovative ways to change the way learning is created and delivered. Learning and development professionals use Xyleme to manage the entire content lifecycle in one place. Accomplish more with less—author, publish, deliver, and analyze your content with Xyleme.
- Cut Wasted Time—Centralizing your content and using your templates will cut time spent on process and create a consistent standard for your content, leaving you more time to author courses collaboratively.
- Unlock Your Content—Produce multiple versions of content easily and free your content from incompatible formats. Author once in XML and publish to any web, print, or mobile format. With single-source authoring, keep all modalities synchronized.
- Deliver a Better Experience—Make your existing content bite-sized, searchable and able to be assembled into multiple courses and delivered in multiple formats and languages. Provide your content in a variety of distribution methods with or without an LMS.
To drive success, Xyleme provides onboarding and platform training for our customers, in addition to offering ongoing training, implementation, consulting, and support services. We are passionate about helping our customers enhance their content and lead the way for next-gen learners.
Primary Contact Information
Alternate Contact Information
Name: Kimberly Faber
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)