- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BI WORLDWIDE Learning & Engagement
Are your sales training programs going in one ear and out the other? We hear you. It's frustrating to invest time and resources in a program that doesn't change behavior.
The keys to a better learning solution: Customization. Engagement. Convenience. BI WORLDWIDE is the preeminent global expert on professional learning and engagement. Our solutions transform what salespeople know, how they feel and what they do. That transformation translates to real results. Why? Because engagement drives performance, and learning drives engagement.
Here's how we do it: We create fully tailored, targeted programs designed for specific learning environments. Our content is immersive, creative and highly interactive.
Our repertoire includes eLearning, instructor-led training, workshops, digital publications, video, learning games, simulations and even virtual reality. We deliver content anytime, anywhere, via desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile, virtual meetings, learning portals or in person. We incorporate social media to promote informal, supplementary learning. That means no excuses from your team. Learning is easy, efficient and always accessible.
Not sure what would work best for your sales team? No problem. We'll work closely with you to design an effective program.
All of our learning solutions are customized, and some scenarios call for especially unique solutions.
A sampling of our specialty solutions:
- Gamification (yes, gaming—your team certainly won't complain) propels engagement and participation.
- Progression of Learning & Engagement (PLE) offers targeted learning before, during and after a live event to measure and accelerate performance.
- Onboarding helps new hires get up to speed quickly and capably—in fact, a recent onboarding project resulted in new hires outperforming veterans by 26% in the first 90 days.
- Got !t employs an adaptive learning algorithm that changes content and is designed to increase training retention by up to 170%—in just three minutes per day.
Let's educate your sales force and drive your business forward.
Primary Contact Information
Name: Peder Jacobsen
Title: Vice President, Learning
7630 Bush Lake Road
Edina , MN 55439
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Junior Graphics Artist / eLearning Developer - MSF Canada
Toronto, Ontario (REMOTE)
- Learning Consultant - ID / Developer (MSF Canada)
Toronto, Ontario (REMOTE)
- eLearning Developer
- Facilitator- Consultant
- Senior Technical Advisor, Learning Solutions