DevLearn 2012 Registration Information
Your registration includes the entire two-and-a-half day event, materials, beverage breaks, box lunch, and Expo Reception.
- $0.00 USD – Premium Members Attend for Free! Learn How…
- $1,196.00 USD – Discounted Rate for eLearning Guild Member and Member Plus
- $1,495.00 USD – Standard Rate for Guild Associates and non-members
Optional Pre-conference Certificate Program Fees
All Optional Certificate Programs will be held on Monday, October 29 and Tuesday, October 30, and include the entire one-day or two-day program, all materials, box lunch, and beverage breaks.
One-day Certificate Program Fees
- $395.00 USD – with full conference registration
- $495.00 USD – Standard Rate
Two-day Certificate Program Fees
- $795.00 USD – with full conference registration
- $995.00 USD – Standard Rate
The following discounts may apply to your registration fee for the DevLearn 2012 Conference. Best of all, many of these discounts are cumulative: you can combine a standard eLearning Guild membership discount, one early registration discount, one organizational discount, and a group discount for substantial savings. (Note: These discounts do not apply to pre-conference programs.)
Make sure you are logged-in when you register online so our system will calculate your final fee, factoring in your discounts! You can log in at the top of this page.
eLearning Guild Membership Discounts
Groups of three or more from the same organization qualify for a 10% discount. All group registrations must be made through Group Sales. To set up a group registration, please call +1.707.566.8990.
To validate your registration at any of the following special discounted rates, you MUST provide documentation of your organization's status and your full-time employment with that organization. Please fax to +1.707.566.8963 within 24 hours of your online registration.
- NON-PROFIT - 35% Discount if you are employed by any non-profit organization
- GOVERNMENT - 35% Discount if you are employed by any government or military organization
- ACADEMIC INSTITUTION - 35% Discount if you are employed by an accredited academic institution
For cancellations received prior to close of business on Friday, October 12, 2012, a $100.00 handling/processing fee will be assessed, and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. For cancellations received between Saturday, October 13, 2012, and Thursday, October 25, 2012, a 50% handling/processing fee will be assessed and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. If you do not cancel by Thursday, October 25, 2012, or if you fail to show up for the event, there will be no refunds. All cancellations must be in writing and can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to +1.707.566.8963. Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Please call +1.707.566.8990 to arrange a substitution.