- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
Guild Academy Live Online Learning Registration Information
Course fees vary based on the length of each course. Please see the individual course description page for pricing.
Links to the registration pages are below:
- Register for Tools and Technologies courses
- Register for Instructional Design and Development courses
- Register for Virtual Classroom courses
- Register for Content Creation courses
- Register for Business and Leadership courses
The following discounts may apply to your course registration fee. Best of all, many of these discounts are can be combined! You can combine an Early Registration discount, a standard eLearning Guild membership discount, a group discount, and one organizational discount for substantial savings.
Make sure you are logged in when you register online so our system can calculate your final fee, factoring in your discounts! You can log in at the top of this page.
eLearning Guild Membership Discounts
Guild Member, Member-Plus, and Premium Members get a 20% discount on their course registration.
Groups of three or more from the same organization qualify for a 10% discount. All group registrations must be made through Group Sales. To set up a group registration, please contact Steve Firpo in Group Sales, or call +1.707.566.8990 x306.
To validate your registration at any of the following special discounted rates, you must provide documentation of your organization’s status and your full-time employment with that organization. Please fax to +1.707.566.8963 within 24 hours of your online registration.
- NONPROFIT: 35% discount if you’re employed by any nonprofit organization
- GOVERNMENT: 35% discount if you’re employed by any government or military organization
- ACADEMIC INSTITUTION: 35% discount if you’re employed by any accredited academic institution
All cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing. Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the course. Please email cancellations and substitutions to email@example.com or fax them to +1.707.566.8963.
For cancellations made at any time up until five working days prior to the start of the course, a $100.00 handling/processing fee will be assessed, and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received within five working days prior to the start of the course.
- There will be no refunds for those who do not cancel and do not participate.
- There will be no partial refunds if you only participate in part of the course.
If The eLearning Guild is forced to cancel any course for any reason, we will provide a full refund to all participants.
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- April 17—Guild Academy
Learning Ecosystems: Designing Environments for Learning (Pilot)
- April 18—Conference Call for Speakers
DevLearn 2014 Speaking Proposals Due
- April 21—Online Forums Call for Speakers
mLearning: Best Practices for Supporting Learning in Motion
- April 23—Webinar
Best of mLearnCon: Designing for Mobile Learning: A Crash Course
- April 25—Research Survey
Informal Learning Survey Deadline
- April 28—Guild Academy
Articulate Storyline Basic