- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Research Insights Library
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Online Events Archive
9 Tips for Successful Online Training
Sponsored Webinars - February 13, 2013
Kaleidoscope Training and Consulting
Thanks to their cost savings and extended reach, online training tools have become popular in many organizations. But how successful are these virtual training programs?
Research has proven that synchronous online sessions are as effective as any in-person class, but only if you know how to prepare and lead them properly.
Join speaker coach and online event producer Karen Hyder to discover 9 tips for online training that will set your virtual classroom up for real success.
Attend this live webinar to learn:
- What motivates learners to stay involved
- How to track participation with engaging activities
- Practical methods for your own training content
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
75,452Join The eLearning Guild
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Educational Technology Specialist
Research Triangle area, North Carolina
- Senior Instructional Design Specialist
San Antonio, TX
- Learning & Development Consultant (Director) - Advisory
Location is Flexible
- Instructional Designer