- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Online Events Archive
Best of DevLearn: The Elements of Interactive eLearning
"Best of" Webinars - October 3, 2012
It wasn’t too long ago that eLearning designers wanting to build interactive courses were forced to choose between one of two realities: a blissful illusion of interactivity, or the painful truth that interactivity required advanced programming skills. That’s no longer the case because today’s eLearning tools make it easy for anyone to design interactivity.
This session is all about deconstructing the best corporate eLearning, multimedia journalism, and interactive infographics. Participants will learn the three most common types of interactivity and learn creative ways to apply interactivity in their own courses.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basic elements of interactivity
- Rapid instructional design models that you can build with any authoring program
- How to evaluate and design the right interactivity
- How to reuse interactive widgets and customize them for new clients and projects
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
72,576Join The eLearning Guild
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Programs Manager (for our corporate clients)
San Francisco, CA 94107
Milpitas, CA, USA
- Sr. Curriculum Developer
Foster City, California, US
- Visual Information Specialist
- eLearning Instructional Designer
New Brighton, MN