- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
Online Forum Login Information
Countdown to Your Online Forum
The eLearning Guild will send an email three days prior to the start of each Online Forum to all registered participants (or upon registration if it occurs less than three days before an event). This email from the Guild will include:
- Your username (your password will come directly from our Adobe Connect platform)
- A link to the Event Resource Page, which will contain links to session handouts and to each session or recording
Please watch your inbox and flag this important message when you receive it so you'll have the information you need to access your Online Forum. We will send these emails to the email address we have on file from your registration. If for some reason you have not received an email 48 hours prior to the start of your Online Forum, please contact the Guild by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1.707.566.8990.
Learn More About Adobe Connect
We encourage you to take a few minutes to learn about the major features of the software and orient yourself to the interface.
- Review the Adobe Connect 9 product website.
- Take a diagnostic test and ensure your computer and network connections are properly configured to provide you with the best possible Adobe Connect meeting experience.
- Visit and participate in the Adobe Connect User Community.
- Access the Adobe Connect 9 documentation.
- Log in early to your session and get comfortable with the interface!